The Broco® Underwater BR-21 Welding Stinger is Lightweight, Durable and Reduces Diver Fatigue
The Broco BR-21 is the new generation compression type underwater welding stinger engineered with superior features. The BR-21 is lightweight, durable and designed to hold the electrode at the optimum angle to reduce diver fatigue.
Selected features of the BR-21 include:
- Index notch on the head helps divers find the hole, even in the dark. Improves rod insertion in low-visability environment.
- Beveled seat keeps electrode at ideal angle. Groove eliminates electrode "wiggle."
- Over-sized head is easier to hold.
- Resistance O-ring on the shoulder ensures tension when head is tightened, increasing head life.
- Handle and head are from hexagonal stock and provides diver with a solid grip with a gloved hand while welding.
► Take a look at our EasyTouch® Electrodes. They're a great, quality electrode for the economy market! You may also like our SofTouch® Stainless Steel Wet Welding Electrodes, perfect for on-site repairs where steel must be joined underwater according to code specs.
|2.||241||O-Ring, BUNA, Size 116|
|3.||2105||Screw, Cap, 1/4"-20 x 3/8"|
|4.||BB-11||Label, BROCO, Blue|
|5.||211*||Handle & Cable Assembly|
|*NOTE: This sub-assembly contains one each PN 2105 Cap Screw.|
► Spare parts are critical for worksite efficiency. Order them today. Find a distributor near you!