Fast, Effective and Cost Efficient:
The Broco® Underwater Cutting System
The Broco Underwater Cutting System provides the fastest, most efficient and cost effective means of completing underwater cutting, piercing and gouging tasks. The system includes the new Broco® BR-22 PLUS Torch, UW/KS Knife Switch and HVR-4401 regulator, and Broco® Ultrathermic (Exothermic) Cutting Rods.
- The Broco Ultrathermic (Exothermic) Cutting Rod produces a temperature in excess of 10,000° F.
- The rods are hot enough to quickly cut or melt through almost anything including cast iron, stainless steel, brass, other ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and concrete.
- 10,000° F means more cut per inch of rod than any other on the market.
- These rods cut through marine growth, rust, and mill scale, eliminating the need for pre-cleaning and helping to lower operating costs and reducing bottom time.
- The Broco Underwater Ultrathermic (Exothermic) Cutting System uses only oxygen and a maximum of 150 amps, compared to other equipment that may require as much as 500 amps to cut.
- The rod readily ignites from a spark generated by a 12 or 24 volt auto or marine battery and will continue to burn with electrical current removed until the flow of oxygen is stopped or the rod is consumed.
- The need for expensive support equipment is reduced while a safer diving environment is maintained. The recommended oxygen working pressure of 90 psi over bottom economizes oxygen consumption.
Call the Broco Sales and Customer Relations team at (800) 845-7259 if you have any questions or for more information. Also, feel free to email us at ProductInfo@brocoinc.com. We'd love to hear from you and provide you with excellent service.