|Military / Police / Forced Entry
- Removing security bars/doors from hardened houses.
- Penetrating steel industrial doors.
- Cutting hardened padlocks and chains.
- Cutting rebar following explosive breaching of concrete walls.
- Fast, quiet and easy to use.
- Bendable cutting rods used with rod extender allow greater use of cover.
- Eliminates risk of collateral damage and liability from explosive entries.
- Eliminates "they shot first" scenarios of shotgun breaching.
- Highly portable. No hazardous acetylene on site.
|USAR / Fire Rescue
- Remove security bars, doors, grates from commercial and residential structures.
- Heavy rescue, i.e. industrial accidents involving heavy machinery (cranes, farm equipment, process equipment, etc.).
- Cut structural steel or concrete reinforcement bar.
- Confined space rescue.
- Cut track rails, frames, aluminum/stainless skin for Railway / Subway accidents.
- Fast, safe, easy to use.
- Lightweight and highly portable.
- No acetylene, compressed air or electricity required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, through standing water or through water spray.
- Cutting rods reach where conventional torches can't.
- Cuts thicker material than portable plasma systems.
- Cuts aluminum, stainless steel, hardened steel, cast iron, etc.
|Shipboard Damage Control And Rescue
- Make below the water line cuts to free damaged sections.
- Remove bronze dogs to open damaged bulkhead hatches.
- Cut access holes through deck surfaces.
- Cut damaged shafts.
- Cut wire rope and cable.
- Trim damaged propellers.
- Torch system is completely submersible.
- Safe and portable. No hazardous secondary gas.
- Bendable cutting rods for constricted space, out-of-position cutting.
- Easily cuts aluminum, titanium and bronze alloys.