Broco ENFORCER™ Door Rams
Broco ENFORCER™ series one-man door rams are engineered for rapid forced entry by tactical teams and first responders.
ENFORCER™ rams feature unique design ergonomics to maximize striking impact while maintaining a neutral wrist position throughout the arc of the Breacher's swing. Enforcer rams can be thrown overhand, underhand or from the side using a natural motion that derives energy from the hips and shoulders as well as the arms. Users find it's like swinging a baseball bat or throwing a punch.
Broco® ENFORCER™ Door Rams feature:
- Weight forward design is thrown in front of the Breacher to maximize impact from hips and shoulders. Hits like larger traditional rams.
- Reach-through handle for easy one arm carry. Keeps the Breacher's weapon hand free.
- Chrome carbide hardfaced impact edge prevents wear.
- Fixed rear handle prevents rear wrist from rolling upon impact.
- Rotating front handle maintains proper front wrist alignment throughout arc of the swing.
- Knurled rubber non-slip grips.
- Balanced sling point. Sling has quick release snap shackle.
- Comfortable shoulder carry.
- Welded 1" steel knuckle guard protects hand from door jambs.
The Broco ENFORCER™ is 24" in length and weighs 36 lbs.
Broco also offers an ENFORCER™ door ram with a non-spark striking surface. Engineered at the request of customers, the model BRO-RAM-ENF32NS features a high impact plastic face. This ram is 21" long and weighs 32 lbs.
The Baby Enforcer is our compact door ram, designed for operations with space and weight constraints. Ideal for plain clothes work including Narcotics, Gangs and Vice. The Baby Enforcer is 16" long and weighs 25 lbs.
Ask about our 30 day T&E program and special pricing for law enforcement and military.
Call us at 800.845.7259 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org.