Two-Axis Automated Welding/MIG Carbide Machine
With 60 Programmable Weld Passes!
A new solution for increasing machinery part-life and slashing operating downtime, the Two-Axis Automated Welding/MIG Carbide Machine, offers a range of processes to apply hardfacing and weld materials. Extend part service life on new and worn heavy machinery including wearplate and metal-to-earth and metal-to-metal equipment used in mining, construction, agriculture, petrochemical and processing industries.
Rankin Automation™ offers equipment that automates what may now be manual MIG Carbide processes and offers a wide-range of application options, including several automatic weld position features and programmable automatic stepover and start/stop weld points.
Special Features of the Two-Axis Automated Welding/MIG Carbide Machine
- 60 programmable weld passes
- Programmable weld pattern
- Touch panel HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- 6 inch color LCD display
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- Up to five retained weld programs
- Digital display for wire speed, travel speed, and step distance
- Push button gas purge
- One button Start/Stop
- 800 amp water-cooled torch standard
- Auto wire stick out control option
- Motorized vertical slide
- Movable floor stand mounted operator control panel
- Axes travel distances -- X: 8.5 feet/Y: 2.0 feet/Z: 10 inches
- 4 drive roll wire feeder
- Touch and Teach Programming
- Multi-process options including flame cutting, flame spray, sub arc, and TIG