Manual Vibratory Carbide Feeder
Manual Vibratory Carbide Feeder is simple to operate and provides a unique handheld, automated feeder for all grades of tungsten carbide. It offers:
- tungsten carbide concentration up to 80 percent
- unprecedented part life
- less carbide dilution
- consistent, high quality deposit rates
- thicker deposits for longer life
- lightweight and portable
- integration with virtually all MIG wire welding machines
- large volume carbide hopper holds up to 50 lbs.
- vibratory feeder assembly
- aluminum metering funnel
- 4" metering tube with collar
- 6" short guide tube with clamp for gun mounting
- 115 VAC line cable with three prong plug
- 110V and 220V available
- remote control pendant
- and 5 feet of .625: I.D. drop hose
Applications: Offers extraordinary efficiency in making tungsten carbide deposits for extreme wear resistance and portable hardfacing applications to support effective utilization of ground engagement tools in the construction, agriculture, energy and oil, mining, and dredging industries.
Our customers also find great value in the NEW MIG Carbide Welding Table! Perfect for use with the Vibratory Feeder, our new table reduces expensive carbide waste, easily collects unsued carbide and can be customized for your workspace. Learn more!
Did you know we also have portable and shop-based Hardbanding systems? Rankin also manfucature shop-based and skid-mounted systems, small trailer units and containerized hardbanders.
Call the Rankin Automation team at 800.845.7259 for more information and to place an order. You may also email us at email@example.com. We are ready to help you save!