Current & Upcoming Trade Shows and Events
Meet the Broco® and Rankin® teams and see our customer favorites along with our new products at these upcoming events:
Meet our Broco Underwater team at the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) regional meeting at the Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel & Resort in Singapore, November 30, 2017. Learn more about the advantages of the Broco Underwater Cutting and Welding products.
We were there!
In case you missed our prior shows, here's a recap of our previous events:
- November 5-9, 2017, our Tactical Team showcased top-level tools for breaching and active shooter preparedness at the International Breachers Symposium in Southhaven, MS 38671. What a great, successful show! If you hurry, you can still request the trade show discounts!
- Did you miss the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Conference, October 21-24 2017 in Philadelphia, PA USA? Well it's never too late to discover Broco's high quality and durable collection of tactical equipment solutions available for the law enforcement industry. We featured our active shooter preparedness tools and more! Don't delay! You still have time to "capture" the trade show discounts!
- Our Tactical team participated in the NTOA Tactical Operations Conference and Trade Show, September 24 - 29, 2017 at the Sheraton Grand, Phoenix, AZ USA. So many of you introduced yourselves and it was great to meet you! If you missed it, take a look as some of the products we demonstrated. Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN
- Team Broco demonstrated and celebrated the grand opening of Encore Welding Supply's state-of-the-art specialty and industrial gas facility in Signal Hill on Friday, August 11, 2017. It was an informative, fun-filled day watching live demo's of our popular Broco Industrial Torch. On display was the Broco A-20 Torch Kit, Broco Prime-Cut® 3836 Cutting Rods, and Rankin Ranite M Hardfacing Electrodes.
- Our Broco Tactical team demonstrated our most sought after products at the Warrior East show in Virginia Beach, VA USA, July 13 & 14, 2017. Did you know we have a free Testing & Evaluation (T&E) program? Call +1-909-483-3222 or email us at ProductInfo@brocoinc.com. Learn more about the products that Broco had on hand for demonstration. Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN.
- The Inland Marine Expo which occurred May 22-24, 2017 in St. Louis, MO was a great event! We appreciate the friends and visitors who stopped by our booth to learn more about our BR-22 PLUS, Quiver Pak and more
. Broco has the latest products and services to help your business succeed along the inland and intracoastal waterways. Give us a call today. We are happy to help! 800.845.7259.
- Phenomenal! The WARRIOR EXPO WEST, Tactical Expo, April 19 -20, 2017 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA, booth 1232. Did you miss it? Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN.
- The Association of Independent Welding Distributors (AIWD) annual convention, April 23-26, 2017 was a great opportunity to meet new professionals, make and renew connections and provide solutions for those who inquired at the Peppermill Resort Hotel and Casino 2707 South Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89502, booth 912. Broco is leading the welding industry with product innovation, affordability, functionality and durability. (Pictured below: The Broco® PC/A-20 Port-A-Kut exothermic cutting system: A portable and powerful cutting tool.)
- Incredible!! Broco was present and ready at the New York Tactical Association (NYTOA) Expo April 25-26, 2017, booth #517. Attendees experienced our newest equipment innovations and took advantage of our SHOW SPECIAL. The event was held at the Turning Stone Resort and Casino in Verona, NY.
- THE BREACHING CIRCLE™ Multi-agency, interactive breaching workshop was March 27-31, 2017. Broco Tactical was present providing hands-on instruction of our exothermic torches. Expo was hosted by Global Assets Integrated at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.
- The 2017 Inland Empire Gang Conference March 13-16, in Temecula, CA was a success! Learn more about our wide variety of Broco Tactical products and contact us for more information and a prompt response.
- Thanks for visiting us at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, March 7-11, 2017 in Las Vegas. It was a great success! It's not too late to learn more about how to extend part life on equipment and tools subjected to severe abrasion in the construction, agriculture, mining, dredging, and energy and oil industries. Contact us for additional information and we'll be happy to help! Should you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 845-7259, (909) 483-3222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!