Current & Upcoming Trade Shows and Events
Meet the Broco and Rankin teams and see our products at upcoming trade shows!
Broco Tactical will be exhibiting at the IACP - International Association of Chiefs of Police - Conference and Trade Show October 6-9 at the Orange County Convention Center, 9800 International Drive, in Orlando, FL. Come visit us at Booth #769 and see the full range of Broco Tactical forced entry and resuce products for military and law enforcement, including UBT's, Jimmy Pry Bars, Enforcer Door Rams, saws and rescue blades, and the famous Broco Torch and specialty torch kits.
Thanks for visiting us at NTOA in Milwaukee last September. If you have any questions or would like additional information about any of our Broco Tactical forced entry and rescue tools, please visit us at https://www.broco-rankin.com/tactical or call 800.845.7259.
Broco Rankin exhibited at the one-day trade show on Tuesday, September 11, associated with the 2018 GAWDA Annual Convention in Seattle, Washington, in Booth #102 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. On display were our Rankin Hardfacing and PMA (Protective Metal Alloys) rods and wires. We were also able to visit with friends and customers at the GAWDA (Gas and Welding Distributors Association) Annual Convention throughout the week.
Thanks for visiting Broco Tactical at the ADS Warrior Expo East show July 11-12, 2018, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We were able to visit with some old friends and also make some new ones. And we always enjoy our time in Virginia Beach. Please visit our Broco Tactical pages for more information on any of the products on display, including the Ultimate Breacher Tool (UBT), Enforcer Rams, Jimmy Pry Bars, saw kit and blades, and exothermic torch systems and rods.
Thanks for visiting Broco Tactical at the Ohio Tactical Officers Association (OTOA) Vendor Trade Show in Sandusky, Ohio, Tuesday, June 5, 2018, at Booth #150 in the Kilimanjaro Ballroom of the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center, 7000 Kalahari Drive.
Thanks for visiting us at Booth #11013 at the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC), April 30 - May 3, 2018, in Houston, Texas, at the NRG Center. On display was The Hardband-It® from Rankin Automation™, our new compact, portable hardbander for the drilling industry that can be transported to the job site in the back of a pickup truck! Read more...
- Our Underwater team was at the Association of Diving Contractors Intl's (ADCI) Underwater Intervention 2018 in New Orleans, LA, USA, February 6-8 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. For more information on any products on display at Underwater Intervention, please visit our Broco Underwater pages and BR-22 cutting torch.
- The 2018 SHOT SHOW was held in Las Vegas, NV USA, at the Sands Expo Center, January 23-26. Experience the Broco advantage and learn more about our tools for breaching and active shooter preparedness.
Broco Rankin employees voluntarily adopted 40 “Angels” who are local children ranging in age from three months to twelve years, and generously fulfilled Christmas wishes by bringing in wonderful gifts of all kinds! Baskets and boxes overflowed with scooters, dolls and cars, games, coats, pajama's and play clothes to books and sporting equipment – and everything in between.
We are very proud of the generosity of our staff and consider it an honor to serve our community.
- The Broco Tactical team attended the California Association of Tactical Officers (CATO) Training Conference & Vendor Trade Show in San Diego, CA, USA, December 4-7, 2017. In case you missed it, you can still learn about our tools for breaching and active shooter preparedness. A special "thank you" to our friend Rocky Green at Trans Western Sales in Lake Forest, CA for collaborating to bring our law enforcement partners the best in tactical equipment.
- Our Broco Underwater team were active participants in the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) regional meeting at the Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel & Resort in Singapore, November 30, 2017. Learn more about the advantages of the Broco Underwater Cutting and Welding products and check out our underwater Quiver Paks. They are perfect for rod loss prevention!
- November 5-9, 2017, our Tactical Team showcased top-level tools for breaching and active shooter preparedness at the International Breachers Symposium in Southhaven, MS 38671. What a great, successful show! If you hurry, you can still request the trade show discounts!
- Did you miss the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Conference, October 21-24 2017 in Philadelphia, PA USA? Well it's never too late to discover Broco's high quality and durable collection of tactical equipment solutions available for the law enforcement industry. We featured our active shooter preparedness tools and more! Don't delay! You still have time to "capture" the trade show discounts!
- Our Tactical team participated in the NTOA Tactical Operations Conference and Trade Show, September 24 - 29, 2017 at the Sheraton Grand, Phoenix, AZ USA. So many of you introduced yourselves and it was great to meet you! If you missed it, take a look as some of the products we demonstrated. Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN
- Team Broco demonstrated and celebrated the grand opening of Encore Welding Supply's state-of-the-art specialty and industrial gas facility in Signal Hill on Friday, August 11, 2017. It was an informative, fun-filled day watching live demo's of our popular Broco Industrial Torch. On display was the Broco A-20 Torch Kit, Broco Prime-Cut® 3836 Cutting Rods, and Rankin Ranite M Hardfacing Electrodes.
- Our Broco Tactical team demonstrated our most sought after products at the Warrior East show in Virginia Beach, VA USA, July 13 & 14, 2017. Did you know we have a free Testing & Evaluation (T&E) program? Call +1-909-483-3222 or email us at ProductInfo@brocoinc.com. Learn more about the products that Broco had on hand for demonstration. Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN.
- The Inland Marine Expo which occurred May 22-24, 2017 in St. Louis, MO, USA was a great event! We appreciate the friends and visitors who stopped by our booth to learn more about our BR-22 PLUS, Quiver Pak and more
. Broco has the latest products and services to help your business succeed along the inland and intracoastal waterways. Give us a call today. We are happy to help! 800.845.7259.
- Phenomenal! The WARRIOR EXPO WEST, Tactical Expo, April 19 -20, 2017 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA USA. Did you miss it? Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN.
- The Association of Independent Welding Distributors (AIWD) annual convention, April 23-26, 2017 was a great opportunity to meet new professionals, make and renew connections and provide solutions for those who inquired at the Peppermill Resort Hotel and Casino 2707 South Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89502, booth 912. Broco is leading the welding industry with product innovation, affordability, functionality and durability. (Pictured below: The Broco® PC/A-20 Port-A-Kut exothermic cutting system: A portable and powerful cutting tool.)
- Incredible!! Broco was present and ready at the New York Tactical Association (NYTOA) Expo April 25-26, 2017, booth #517. Attendees experienced our newest equipment innovations and took advantage of our SHOW SPECIAL. The event was held at the Turning Stone Resort and Casino in Verona, NY USA.
- THE BREACHING CIRCLE™ Multi-agency, interactive breaching workshop was March 27-31, 2017. Broco Tactical was present providing hands-on instruction of our exothermic torches. Expo was hosted by Global Assets Integrated at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.
- The 2017 Inland Empire Gang Conference March 13-16, in Temecula, CA USA was a success! Learn more about our wide variety of Broco Tactical products and contact us for more information and a prompt response.
- Thanks for visiting us at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, March 7-11, 2017 in Las Vegas. It was a great success! It's not too late to learn more about how to extend part life on equipment and tools subjected to severe abrasion in the construction, agriculture, mining, dredging, and energy and oil industries. Contact us for additional information and we'll be happy to help! Should you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 845-7259, (909) 483-3222 or email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!