STANDARD ONE-YEAR BROCO PRODUCTS LIMITED WARRANTY:
Effective March 01, 2020
Broco, Inc® offers this product for sale and subject to, and the purchaser and all users are deemed to have accepted, the following conditions of sale and warranty which may only be varied by written agreement of a duly authorized representative of Broco.
BROCO warrants new products against defects in material and workmanship for the following periods:
- Breaching Door for a period of six (6)-months from the date of original retail purchase.
- Manual Breaching Tools - twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase.
- Torches & torch sets- twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase.
- GO WELD® - twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase.
- Saw Sets **- twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase.
- Accessories (Backpack, gloves, face shield) - twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase.
- BROCO Brocuda Underwater Hydraulic Tools -twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase.
BROCO warrants the products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship at the time of shipment, and will, at its option, repair or replace any product or part of a product, or new part, which is found upon examination by a BROCO authorized service outlet or by BROCO’s factory in Ontario, California to be DEFECTIVE IN MATERIAL AND/OR WORKMANSHIP. All freight to return the product to BROCO for warranty repair will be paid by the customer.
In the event a claim is made against the Broco warranty, the original purchaser must contact Broco, Inc.’s customer service department within thirty (30) days of such defect or failure, at which time Broco will provide instructions on the warranty claim procedures to be followed. Contact Broco before returning any product.
All warranties are subject to the limitations below.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DEFECTS, DAMAGES, PERFORMANCE DEFICIENCY OR FAILURE:
- Due to abuse, misuse, tampering, accidents or shipping damage.
- From repairs performed by a person other than BROCO INC., or an authorized service center.
- Arising from failure to follow the operating instructions supplied with the product, including but not limited to, the safety instructions.
- Arising from failure to perform proper maintenance in accordance with the operations and maintenance manual.
- Of “wear parts” such as collets, collet washers, collet nuts, product bushings, retaining pins/bolts, wear plates, strike plate overlay, product stops and panel inserts, rods, blades, ignitors, tool bushings, shock mounts, hoses, cutting/impact accessories, tool bits, grinding wheels and drill bits.
- Arising from maximum flow and pressure ratings being exceeded.
BROCO’S LIABILITY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT, WHICHEVER IS LESS. BROCO, INC. NEITHER EXPRESSES NOR IMPLIES WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES. BROCO, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT OR PARTS THEREOF.
No claim as to this BROCO product shall be greater than the purchase price of the product in respect to which such damages are claimed. In other words, buyers’ and users’ exclusive remedy shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price.
For proper safe operation of this product, please refer to the operations and maintenance stickers on the product and in the manual supplied with the product. Failure to follow these instructions may void this warranty. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND COUNTRY BY COUNTRY.
Saw set warranty only applies to the cases, blades, and other Broco accessories. The DEWALT saws and OEM components are not covered by the BROCO warranty, however they are covered under the DeWalt limited warranty. Broco, Inc. warrants our parts (7” guard, handle yoke, blades and case). The DEWALT tool, batteries and charger are independently warranted by DEWALT (3 years limited warranty; see www.dewalt.com) and not the responsibility of Broco, Inc. and all claims for warranty work must be carried out through the local DEWALT service center.
Please contact Broco Rankin at 909.483.3222 if there are questions.