Current & Upcoming Trade Shows and Events
2021 TRADE SHOWS
Broco Rankin will be exhibiting at MINExpo 2021 International, Sept. 13-15, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Visit us in Booth #24842-S (South Hall). On display will be PMA Protective Metal Alloys nickel-based electrodes and preforms, Rankin Hardfacing quality hardfacing rods and wires, and the world famous, patented Broco Exothermic Cutting Torch.
Due to Hurricane Ida, the IACP (International Association of Chiefs of Police) cancelled the 2021 conference and trade show that was scheduled for the week of Sept 12 in New Orleans. We are planning to attend in 2022 in Dallas, Texas next October - details to follow.
2020 TRADE SHOWS
Due to the Covid-19 coronavirus, we are not currently exhibiting and attending trade shows physically. We'll be sure to let you know when our schedule picks up again. Everyone stay safe!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Broco Underwater will be at Underwater Intervention February 4-6 in New Orleans, LA. We'll be in Booth #705 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. On display will be the new Broco BHT-2000 BROCUDA Hydraulic Tool for grinding, polishing, cutting, drilling and cleaning both underwater and topside. Broco will also be hosting the Eraly Bird Reception on Monday, February 3, from 6-8 PM at the Convention Center.
We're starting 2020 at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas on January 21-24. Broco Tactical will be exhibiting in Booth #20430 at the Sands Expo Center, Level 2. New to our booth this year will be the Broco Breacher Training Door, a full-size, multi-function, stand-alone door designed for breacher training using rams, pry bars, hydraulic tools, cutting saws, ballistics and explosive strip charges. Also at the booth will be the new Gapper™, our backpacked electric hydraulic power pack with spreader. Come see the full line of Broco Tactical forced entry products and our bulletproof backpack.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Broco Rankin is exhibiting at FABTECH 2019! Visit us in Chicago, IL, November 11-14, Booth #B37086 in Hall B at McCormick Place. See the 9 Inch Cutoff Saw, the patented and world renowned Broco Exothermic Cutting Torch, and our Rapid Deploy Bulletproof Backpack. Also on display will be Rankin Hardfacing and PMA (Protective Metal Alloys) rods that extend part life of expensive equipment. Enter our drawing to win a free backpack Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!
Broco Tactical is in two places this week! Visit us at IACP 2019, the International Chiefs of Police annual gathering, this year in Chicago, IL, at McCormick Place Convention Center, Booth #1114, October 27-29. On display will be our most current Broco Tactical forced entry tools for Law Enforcement and the Military, including the 9 Inch Cutoff Saw and Rapid Deploy Bulletproof Backpack.
We are also at Breachers Symposium in Lakeland, FL, at the RP Funding Center, Booth #17-18, October 27-30. In addition to our forced entry tools at our booth inside, the full-size Broco Breacher Training Door will be positioned in the outside exhibit area available for demonstrations and training exercises.
Broco Tactical will be in Booth #405 at NTOA, the National Tactical Officers Association, Law Enforcement Operations Conference & Trade Show. The show is in Orlando, Florida at the Rosen Centre Hotel, Orange County Convention Center, August 18-23, 2019. We will be featuring our new Rapid Deploy Ballistic Protection Sport Backpack, with soft armor plate protection in both the front and the back, and available in civilian and tactical versions. Also on display will be our 9 Inch Cutoff Saw Kit, the Ultimate Breacher Tool (UBT), our 60V Mini Breaching Saw Kit, Diamond Ripper and Mini Ripper Rescue Blades, Enforcer Door Rams, Jimmy Pry Bars, and the world renowned Broco Exothermic Cutting Torch and Prime-Cut Cutting Rods. Come see us in Orlando!
Broco Tactical will be exhibiting at FRI 2019, Fire Rescue International, August 8-10, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia. We will be in Booth #2542 in the Georgia World Congress Center. We will be featuring our fire and rescue tools, including the new 9 Inch Cutoff Saw, the Ultimate Breacher Tool (UBT) designed especially for firefighters, our 60V Mini Breaching Saw Kit, Diamond Ripper and Mini Ripper Rescue Blades, Enforcer Door Rams, Jimmy Pry Bars, and the world renowned Broco Exothermic Cutting Torch and Prime-Cut Cutting Rods. We also will have a video of the new 8' Broco Breacher Training Door showing our forced entry tools in action. Come see us in Atlanta!
We are honored to once again be invited to exhibit at Warrior Expo East presented by ADS, Inc. in Virginia Beach, VA, July 10-11, 2019. We will be in Booth #1535 at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. In addition to our Broco Tactical forced entry tools including the Broco Exothermic Cutting torch, come see with our 9 Inch Quickie Cutoff Saw and the new Broco Rapid Deploy Ballistic Protection Sport Backpack.
Broco Tactical is exhibiting June 25-26, 2019 at the Police Security Expo in Atlantic City, NJ. We will be in Booth #737 at the Atlantic City Convention Center. On display will be our Broco Tactical forced entry tools, along with our new 9 Inch Quickie Cutoff Saw and the new Broco Rapid Deploy Ballistic Protection Sport Backpack. Come visit us if you're in Atlantic City.
Our next stop is FIRE 2019 (Fire Industry, Rescue, & EMS Expo) in Syracuse, NY, June 13-15, 2019. The show is sponsored by the NYSAFC, the New York State Association of Fire Chiefs. Broco Tactical will be exhibiting at Booth #3012 in the Ballroom level of the Oncenter Conference Center. On display will be our forced entry and tactical tools designed especially for firefighters, including the UBT-29F Ultimate Breacher Tool, the new 9 Inch 60V Cutoff Saw Set and Broco Rapid Deploy Ballistic Protection Sport Backpack.
Broco Tactical will be exhibiting at the Ohio Tactical Officers Association (OTOA) Vendor Show on Tuesday, June 4, in Booth #171 at the Kalahari Resort & Convention Center in Sandusky, OH. The show is open 9AM to 7PM on Tuesday only. In addition to our Broco Tactical line of forced entry and breaching tools, on display will be the new 9 Inch Cutoff Saw Set and the Broco Rapid Deploy Ballistic Protection Sport Backpack.
Thanks to everyone who came by our booth at the annual Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) Houston, Texas. The new Rankin Automation SMARTBANDER™ and PMA specialty nickel alloy electrodes were well received by all who visited. The SMARTBANDER™ is designed for the drilling industry to make hardbanding less expensive and more cost effective than traditional hardbanding systems. The addition of adjustable roller clamps allows the SMARTBANDER to accommodate 2 3/8" to 6" outer diameter pipe and tubing. The SMARTBANDER has received U.S. Patent 10,260,291 for this portable drill pipe hardbanding machine. Also on display were Broco Underwater cutting and welding products, the Broco Exothermic Cutting Torch for industrial and tactical users, and PMA (Protective Metal Alloys) specialty nickel alloy electrodes for the oil and gas industry.
Broco Tactical is exhibiting at Table #129 at TTPOA, the Texas Tactical Police Officers Association, vendor trade show April 25-26, 2019. The TTPOA conference is April 24-28 at the Embassy Suites Hotel Conference Center in San Marco, Texas. In addition to our Broco Tactical line of forced entry and breaching tools, on display will be the new 9 Inch Cutoff Saw Set.
Broco Tactical is exhibiting for the first time at FDIC International in Indianapolis, IN, April 11-13, 2019. FDIC is the Fire Department Instructors Conference. We will be in Booth #9611 in Lucas Oil Stadium. On display will be the new UBT-29F designed especially for firefighters. This UBT, Ultimate Breacher Tool, is chrome-plated and has a fork handle. Also on display will be our new 9" Electric Cutoff Saw, the Broco Exothermic Cutting Torch, mini saw set and rescue blades, pry bars, and door rams. We hope to see you there!
Broco Tactical exhibited at Firehouse World March 26-28, 2019, in Booth #1165 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in downtown L.A. As part of our line of forced entry products and breaching tools, on display was the new UBT-29F designed especially for firefighters. Also on display were our other forced entry and breaching tools inlcuding the Broco Exothermic torch, saw sets and rescue blades, pry bars, and door rams.
Thank you for joining us at Underwater Intervention in New Orleans February 5-7, 2019. We had a great time hosting the Early Bird Reception again this year, and are very proud that Gary Jones was awarded The President's Award for Excellence from ADCI, the Association of Diving Contractor's International.
We are beginning 2019 by exhibiting again at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas, January 22-25 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, NV. Broco Tactical will be in Booth #20430 displaying our complete line of forced entry and breaching products, including the new UBT-29F, our brand new version of the Ultimate Breacher Tool with a forked handle. We'll also be showing our Diamond Ripper quickie saw blades, the 60V cordless mini-saw set, our line of Enforcer Door Rams, and the Jimmy Pry Bar and UBTs. We hope to see you there!
Broco Tactical is exhibiting at the ALERRT Conference - Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training - October 31-November 3, in Grapevine, TX. Come visit us at Booth #43 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, 1501 Gaylord Trail in Grapevine. On display will be our full range of Broco Tactical forced entry and resuce products for military and law enforcement, including UBT's, Jimmy Pry Bars, Enforcer Door Rams, saws and rescue blades, and the famous Broco Torch and specialty torch kits. We hope to see you there.
Thanks for visiting us at IACP in Orlando earlier this month. If you have any questions or would like additional information about any of our Broco Tactical forced entry and rescue tools, please visit us at https://www.broco-rankin.com/tactical or call 800.845.7259.
Thanks for visiting us at NTOA in Milwaukee last September. If you have any questions or would like additional information about any of our Broco Tactical forced entry and rescue tools, please visit us at https://www.broco-rankin.com/tactical or call 800.845.7259.
Broco Rankin exhibited at the one-day trade show on Tuesday, September 11, associated with the 2018 GAWDA Annual Convention in Seattle, Washington, in Booth #102 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. On display were our Rankin Hardfacing and PMA (Protective Metal Alloys) rods and wires. We were also able to visit with friends and customers at the GAWDA (Gas and Welding Distributors Association) Annual Convention throughout the week.
Thanks for visiting Broco Tactical at the ADS Warrior Expo East show July 11-12, 2018, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We were able to visit with some old friends and also make some new ones. And we always enjoy our time in Virginia Beach. Please visit our Broco Tactical pages for more information on any of the products on display, including the Ultimate Breacher Tool (UBT), Enforcer Rams, Jimmy Pry Bars, saw kit and blades, and exothermic torch systems and rods.
Thanks for visiting Broco Tactical at the Ohio Tactical Officers Association (OTOA) Vendor Trade Show in Sandusky, Ohio, Tuesday, June 5, 2018, at Booth #150 in the Kilimanjaro Ballroom of the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center, 7000 Kalahari Drive.
Thanks for visiting us at Booth #11013 at the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC), April 30 - May 3, 2018, in Houston, Texas, at the NRG Center. On display was The Hardband-It® from Rankin Automation™, our new compact, portable hardbander for the drilling industry that can be transported to the job site in the back of a pickup truck! Read more...
- Our Underwater team was at the Association of Diving Contractors Intl's (ADCI) Underwater Intervention 2018 in New Orleans, LA, USA, February 6-8 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. For more information on any products on display at Underwater Intervention, please visit our Broco Underwater pages and BR-22 cutting torch.
- The 2018 SHOT SHOW was held in Las Vegas, NV USA, at the Sands Expo Center, January 23-26. Experience the Broco advantage and learn more about our tools for breaching and active shooter preparedness.
Broco Rankin employees voluntarily adopted 40 “Angels” who are local children ranging in age from three months to twelve years, and generously fulfilled Christmas wishes by bringing in wonderful gifts of all kinds! Baskets and boxes overflowed with scooters, dolls and cars, games, coats, pajama's and play clothes to books and sporting equipment – and everything in between.
We are very proud of the generosity of our staff and consider it an honor to serve our community.
- The Broco Tactical team attended the California Association of Tactical Officers (CATO) Training Conference & Vendor Trade Show in San Diego, CA, USA, December 4-7, 2017. In case you missed it, you can still learn about our tools for breaching and active shooter preparedness. A special "thank you" to our friend Rocky Green at Trans Western Sales in Lake Forest, CA for collaborating to bring our law enforcement partners the best in tactical equipment.
- Our Broco Underwater team were active participants in the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) regional meeting at the Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel & Resort in Singapore, November 30, 2017. Learn more about the advantages of the Broco Underwater Cutting and Welding products and check out our underwater Quiver Paks. They are perfect for rod loss prevention!
- November 5-9, 2017, our Tactical Team showcased top-level tools for breaching and active shooter preparedness at the International Breachers Symposium in Southhaven, MS 38671. What a great, successful show! If you hurry, you can still request the trade show discounts!
- Did you miss the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Conference, October 21-24 2017 in Philadelphia, PA USA? Well it's never too late to discover Broco's high quality and durable collection of tactical equipment solutions available for the law enforcement industry. We featured our active shooter preparedness tools and more! Don't delay! You still have time to "capture" the trade show discounts!
- Our Tactical team participated in the NTOA Tactical Operations Conference and Trade Show, September 24 - 29, 2017 at the Sheraton Grand, Phoenix, AZ USA. So many of you introduced yourselves and it was great to meet you! If you missed it, take a look as some of the products we demonstrated. Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN
- Team Broco demonstrated and celebrated the grand opening of Encore Welding Supply's state-of-the-art specialty and industrial gas facility in Signal Hill on Friday, August 11, 2017. It was an informative, fun-filled day watching live demo's of our popular Broco Industrial Torch. On display was the Broco A-20 Torch Kit, Broco Prime-Cut® 3836 Cutting Rods, and Rankin Ranite M Hardfacing Electrodes.
- Our Broco Tactical team demonstrated our most sought after products at the Warrior East show in Virginia Beach, VA USA, July 13 & 14, 2017. Did you know we have a free Testing & Evaluation (T&E) program? Call +1-909-483-3222 or email us at ProductInfo@brocoinc.com. Learn more about the products that Broco had on hand for demonstration. Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN.
- The Inland Marine Expo which occurred May 22-24, 2017 in St. Louis, MO, USA was a great event! We appreciate the friends and visitors who stopped by our booth to learn more about our BR-22 PLUS, Quiver Pak and more
. Broco has the latest products and services to help your business succeed along the inland and intracoastal waterways. Give us a call today. We are happy to help! 800.845.7259.
- Phenomenal! The WARRIOR EXPO WEST, Tactical Expo, April 19 -20, 2017 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA USA. Did you miss it? Click here ► TOUCH. TRY. TRAIN.
- The Association of Independent Welding Distributors (AIWD) annual convention, April 23-26, 2017 was a great opportunity to meet new professionals, make and renew connections and provide solutions for those who inquired at the Peppermill Resort Hotel and Casino 2707 South Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89502, booth 912. Broco is leading the welding industry with product innovation, affordability, functionality and durability. (Pictured below: The Broco® PC/A-20 Port-A-Kut exothermic cutting system: A portable and powerful cutting tool.)
- Incredible!! Broco was present and ready at the New York Tactical Association (NYTOA) Expo April 25-26, 2017, booth #517. Attendees experienced our newest equipment innovations and took advantage of our SHOW SPECIAL. The event was held at the Turning Stone Resort and Casino in Verona, NY USA.
- THE BREACHING CIRCLE™ Multi-agency, interactive breaching workshop was March 27-31, 2017. Broco Tactical was present providing hands-on instruction of our exothermic torches. Expo was hosted by Global Assets Integrated at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.
- The 2017 Inland Empire Gang Conference March 13-16, in Temecula, CA USA was a success! Learn more about our wide variety of Broco Tactical products and contact us for more information and a prompt response.
- Thanks for visiting us at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, March 7-11, 2017 in Las Vegas. It was a great success! It's not too late to learn more about how to extend part life on equipment and tools subjected to severe abrasion in the construction, agriculture, mining, dredging, and energy and oil industries. Contact us for additional information and we'll be happy to help! Should you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 845-7259, (909) 483-3222 or email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!